Tuesday, 14 November 2017

Jingle Bells

I really do love digging out all the Christmas embellies and papers, sparkle and bling.  So whilst I had a holy mess in my craft room last weekend I made up some more gift tags for special pressies.

bev-rochester-whimsy-stamps-holiday-mini2

Ginghams and plaids are so perfect for Christmas, and I even got to use up bits and bobs from my scraps boxes.  Ugh, I’ve just spotted a glue string, need to go pull that off before I forget!

bev-rochester-whimsy-stamps-holiday-mini4

I knew those little pine cones I collect on my walks would come in handy!  I added some twine, berries, bells and glitter along with some mulberry poinsettias that I picked up from Hobbycraft.

bev-rochester-whimsy-stamps-holiday-mini3

I had a production line going with these mini tags/cards and got a whole bunch done.

bev-rochester-whimsy-stamps-holiday-mini5

I’m off to hunt down that glue string lol.

Whimsy Stamps products used:
pierced_star_dies_redo_1024x1024 holiday_mini_sentiments_online_1024x1024 Christmas_Branch_die_set_display_large

7 comments:

  1. Such lovely tags your presents are going to look lovely with them on , hope your feeling better now too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! Thanks for sharing 😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these tags Bev and the gorgeous Christmas plaid. So delish! Your pressies are going to be so 'well dressed'. Love the beautiful poinsettias and I often see little pinecones on my walks, I've picked up a few, but I'll have to take a bag next time after seeing these! Hehe. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tags, they are going to make even the smallest gift look luxurious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous tags, I think they are going to attract more attention than the gift inside ! :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails