Wednesday, 1 November 2017

Happy Headlines and Hellebores!

It's time for the new October release at Whimsy Stamps. Each month from the 1st through the 5th, a few new sets from both the rubber and clear stamp lines along with new dies. Then on the 7th, everything will be available to purchase in the Whimsy Stamps store.

Today I’m showcasing the Happy Headlines stamp set along with the new Hellebore Flower Die and Foilage 1 & 2 Die Sets

Bev-Rochester-whimsy-stamps-Hellebore-&-happy-headlines

I designed the Hellebore Flower Die Set to include the fringing to act as the stamens, as I’ve used them in the pictures below along with a berry. 

Bev-Rochester-whimsy-stamps-Hellebore-&-happy-headlines5

I used a Wow Platinum embossing powder for the sentiment and also on the chipboard frame.

Bev-Rochester-whimsy-stamps-Hellebore-&-happy-headlines3

The sublime paper is by Indiko, I’ve had it quite a while and could never bring myself to cut in to it.

Bev-Rochester-whimsy-stamps-Hellebore-&-happy-headlines2

New Whimsy Stamps products used:

   




Back tomorrow with a Christmassy post featuring the Hellebore Flower Die Set.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card Bev, and your new flower dies will be on my Christmas list! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Bev, you just keep upping the game hun!! I LOVE your exquisite Hellebores. They look sensational hun. What a stunning card finished with those beautiful blooms and to know you made them yourself too! Love, love, LOVE this! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Bev, I love your flowers and cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Bev love the hellebores very pretty and the papers you have used are just fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Bev, this makes my heart happy. I love hellebores. Thank you for designing these. I will be ordering them soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails