Sunday, 5 November 2017

Forever Friends

Shabby and pink, I’m SO in my happy place! 

I made the large pale pink flower and the berries and buds at the last workshop I attended in Nottingham.  We had a fabulous weekend hosted by Monika from Love to Craft and Create and taught by Ewa Constancja – so very talented!

bev-rochester-forever-friend1

The clematis I made using my Lily Flower Die from Whimsy Stamps, and the little white flowers are from a Craft Passion Die.  I’ll have all the links at the end of the post.

bev-rochester-forever-friend6

I wanted the hearts to match the embossed sentiment so gave them a coat of Starlights Silver Paint by Imagination Crafts, I then painted some card and die cut some little sprigs to tie in the arrangement.  Man I LOVE that paint!  The glisten and glimmer is dazzling!  I carried the dazzle through to the chipboard frame and gave that a coat of Tim Holtz Distress Glitter (another absolute favourite!)

bev-rochester-forever-friend4

I love getting back to my comfort zone, and this is definitely one of those cards.  I’ve been so darn poorly again, I had the mother of all flare ups after being inadvertently glutened, my gut was so not happy and I ended up with anaemia again.  Couple this with a cold that turned into a chest infection and shingles and yeah, I haven’t been too grand.  Hopefully with new treatment I’ll soon be back up to speed.

bev-rochester-forever-friend2

One more of the flowers because I just love them!  I get a lot of emails about the “curly stuff” I use in my flower arrangements, on this card I used waxed cord (that’s in the links below).  It’s fab stuff because the waxing helps the cord to hold it’s curl.



Products used:


13 comments:

  1. WOW, Die Karte ist wunderschön
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful card Bev, I love your flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love to see how you glittered the chipboard frame and adorned it with flowers and sprigs..such a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear you have been unwell , hope you are firing on all cylinders again soon , your card is lovely the stripes on the the flowers look fab they look so real , I made some poinsettas from foamiran and was really chuffed with how they turned out so thankyou for your amazing inspiration I don't know what I would do without it , big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you have been unwell, your cards are wonderful, take care, hope you are feeling better soon.
    Rene from OZ x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elle est vraiment très jolie ....very Nice.. .beautiful😉

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bev, this is beautiful! I'm not surprised you get lots of questions about your 'loopies', they're such a lovely finish to the card. But of course the pièce de résistance is always your beautiful blooms! Another stunner hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, the flowers are stunning especially the clematis
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning card, Bev!!! Your Foamiran flowers are beautiful!! The wreath is a wonderful touch and the silver hears as well. BEAUTIFUL!!
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, this is absolutely gorgeous! My favorite color (pink), so amazing embellies and the flowers again, wow so stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails