Thursday, 2 November 2017

Christmas Bell and Hellebores

I’m back with another preview for the November Whimsy Stamps release of clear and rubber stamps as well as dies.  The new release will be live in the Whimsy Store on the 7th, until then the DT are showcasing the new goodies.

Today I’m showcasing the Hellebore Flower Die Set, and I went Christmassy for my project.  My bestest bud in the whole world is Christmas crazy so this one is for her

Bev-Rochester-Whimsy-Stamps-Hellebore-die

I covered the MDF bell (that my hubster cut for me from a pattern I found on Pinterest) with Prima paper that I’ve had a while.  I added a doily die cut then some foamiran hellebores, some berries, little pine cones and foilage.   I picked up some fake snow at The Range and used that on the arrangement to give a frosty look.  Love this stuff!

Bev-Rochester-Whimsy-Stamps-Hellebore-die4

I love that this will be a keepsake that she can put on her tree every year.

Bev-Rochester-Whimsy-Stamps-Hellebore-die3

Products used from Whimsy Stamps:

   

10 comments:

  1. Stunning decoration, love the paper :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous love that shape love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ornament your friend is one lucky lady to be receiving this xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is going to love it Bev, stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bev, that MDF bell is fabulous! Love the paper and those hellebore are so so beautiful. Gorgeous creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails