Monday, 2 October 2017

Whimsy Stamps October Release Previews–Day 2

It's time for the new October release at Whimsy Stamps. Each month from the 1st through the 5th, a few new sets from both the rubber and clear stamp lines along with new dies. Then on the 7th, everything will be available to purchase in the Whimsy Stamps store.

For my card today I’ve used the sublime new Snow Flurries Background stamp along with the new Greetings Dies, as well as the Lily Flower die (my old faithful and perfect for poinsettias!) and the Christmas Branches die set that was released last month.  I used the Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles dies for the card base.  The links to the background stamp and the word dies will not be live till the 7th, so I’ll link to those once they are.

I made the background by stamping with versamark ink then heat embossing with white EP.  I then rubbed on Pumice Stone Distress Ink all over.  Quick, simple and great for production line cards.

bev-rochester-whimsy-snow-flurries

I used white foamiran to make the poinsettia and tipped the edges of the petals with some gold paint.  Love the sparkle the glitter holly leaves give off.

bev-rochester-whimsy-snow-flurries1

A little stitched banner was perfect for the “let it” part of the sentiment.

bev-rochester-whimsy-snow-flurries2


Whimsy Stamps products used (I’ll add the new ones once they’re live in the shop)

Christmas_Branch_die_set_display_large Lily_Flower_Die_Set_large handstitched_20rectangles_20die_20display_1024x1024 001_white_409779bf-8977-4109-821b-5bdf94435657_1024x1024
greetings dies display Snow Flurry BG display
Back tomorrow and Wednesday with more goodies

10 comments:

  1. Ooooh fabulous is your card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Bev loving the glittery bits , the background stamp is lovely too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Bev this is so elegant. Love your dainty layers and lovely background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new style!.. So Elegant and Beautiful!.. I want to make cards like this too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails