Sunday, 8 October 2017

Memory Album

Welp, after all these years I can at last say I've made an album.  I was sent it as part of my GDT kit from Love to Craft and Create so, although an album is normally something I would totally shy away from I gave it a whirl and .... it's a lot easier than I thought it would be.  Working with a paper pad and a set of chipboard embellishments helped it ll come together so easily,

I'll list all the Love to Craft & Create products used at the end of the post.

The cover of the album is a white fabric and I didn't want to cover it with paper so used a stencil and come embossing paste to add texture, then decorated with some flowers, die cuts and embellishments that I made using moulds and a hot glue gun.


There are lots of pages, so I've had to squeeze as many as I can into one photo else this post would've gone on for ever lol.


I made some acetate templates to make cutting and fitting photos behind the chipboard frames ... as you can see in the photo, the template slipped and I didn't have time to rephotograph it.

I made pockets to slip tags in, dug out some older stamps for sentiments, used digi sentiments, pulled out a whole load of dies and had a good old play!

I used some micro-beads to decorate the chipboard lavender pieces after painting to give extra texture.







The album also has a box that is made to fit the album - but Bev here went for the overkill on the embellishments so I can't push the lid down properly.  Only I could do that 😂


And now for the links

(I'll add the link to the album and box once it's live in the shop)











16 comments:

  1. Morning Bev, what an elaborate craft and so beautifully designed. Great colors and papers, very wonderful punchings. The cover looks so elegant with the floral arrangement and the loop. The texture, everything is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous album.The inside is beautiful and also the cover is so elegant.Fantastic piece of art,I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey BEV,
    What a stunning and beautiful album really wowww.
    May I ask from where are the resin harts please.
    Mvg Gina Belgium

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Bev stunning and beautiful albumn gorgeous colour's
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous album!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh Bev your hard work has paid off your albam is stunning love the colours too! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow its just gorgeous Bev and you can never over embellish lol even if the lid disagrees!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an absolutely stunning piece of work , so so beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my!!! This is gorgeous, love the colors, all the beautiful embellishments, what a beautiful job you've done💞

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bravo! il est vraiment magnifique!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Stunning. Thank you so much for sharing your handiwork.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Soooo beautiful Bev, i like the colours and the whole project.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails