Sunday, 10 September 2017

You're wonderful!

I've been busy with new release stuff that's been all about Christmas, so I decided to take a break from them and have a play with pretty papers and colours.  Links to the products used will be at the end of the post.



I made some foamiran flowers, I love foamiran so much I don't even think to use ready made flowers any more.  

The sweet little daisy was made at one of the fabulous workshops arranged by Monika and taught by Ewa Constanza.

I coloured the flowers with oil pastels.


I gave the chipboard frame a coat of white paint to make it pop off the card



Products used from Love to Craft and Create

 



And the Lily Flower die is from Whimsy Stamps










14 comments:

  1. Very pretty card love the colour combo.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantanstic card and lovely design. The flower combination looks so great, I like the papers and color scheme too. Beautiful chipboard frame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. The all layout is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Bev X
    www.cardsbybrawny.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Bev the colours are lovely, the chipboard frame compliments your beautiful flowers perfectly , I would love to sit beside you whilst your making the flowers they are just so perfect I just need to keep trying and I'm sure I'll get there ! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your style is impeccable, Bev! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww your card Bev is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  8. guess who .... lovely card Bev .... hope you are well xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this one is so soft and dreamy! Love the colour combo and those beautiful blooms, you really are masterful with that foamiran. Gorgeous! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails