Sunday, 3 September 2017

Summer Butterfly

Back again with yes, another shabby chic card for my GDT spot with Love to Craft & Create.  I just adore this colour combo, it screams shabby chic.  I'll link to the products at the end of the post


I made some foamiran flowers using my Peony die set as well as other flower dies in my stash (Rosy Dot/Craft Passion/Noor).


And finished it off with a gorgeous chipboard butterfly and some Doodle stamping around the edges.



Gallery Artists Soft Oil Pastels ( to colour the foamiran)






9 comments:

  1. So pretty the colours are so soft too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Bev , the colours are lovely and the butterfly is too, I love all the chipboard embellishments that are around at the moment I'm trying to make Christmas cards but when I see this it makes me want to hang on to summer for just a little bit longer ! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally gorgeous hun, loving those flowers and the colours are perfect, can I ask what you used for the frame effect behind your main layer, thanks hunny Hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chipboard is definitely getting more popular again, loving your card Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning! Such a gorgeous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful card Bev. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bonjour
    bravo pour cette merveilleuse carte. J'adore le papillon est vraiment joli et les tons d'une grande douceur.
    bonne semaine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Magnifique carte,j adore le papillon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails