Sunday, 17 September 2017

Shabby With Love

Another break from Christmas (tho’ I’ve another Christmas project on my blog on Wednesday) so it’s back to the ole shabby chic again, with the super necessary foamiran flowers lol.
I’ll post the links at the bottom as I’ve been doing lately.  Think it’s easier to find everything when it’s all in one place rather than dotted all over the shop.

bev-rochester-llc-azure

I LOVE how the little clematis turned out, I used my lily die.  I have my computer back so hope to get some videos done in the next couple of days.  I’ve got lily, clematis and poinsettia videos planned.

bev-rochester-llc-azure1

I found a box full of bottle tops, stickers and glass domes that I picked up at the CHA years ago.  To be honest, I can’t even remember buying them!  I gave the bottle top a couple coats white paint.

bev-rochester-llc-azure2

As always, the inside matches the front.

bev-rochester-llc-azure3

Products used – Whimsy Stamps

Lily_Flower_Die_Set_1024x1024

Products used – Love to Craft and Create 

llc white stamens llc light yellowllc white foamiran
llc flowers 06llc white pomegranatellc 45mm white lace

14 comments:

  1. WOW, eine wunderschöne Karte
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning design, I love the colors. Beautiful flower arrangement with the great glas bottom and the beautiful doily. The lace looks so delicate too.
    Have a nice sunday.
    Best regards Petra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Bev your cards never fail to make me smile and brighten a gloomy day , lovely colours look forward to the videos xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bev your card is like a breath of fresh air, beautiful colors & gorgeous flowers. I love all the dies you've used on this wonderful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you got your computer fixed & I'm really looking forward to your videos. You are so sweet to show us how to make these beautiful flowers

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this card!!!!! glad you have your computer back, looking forward to the new videos. Question, did you take the first peony video down? I went looking for it the other day, on my saved videos and on your channel but could not find it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. J'adore,elle est trop trop belle!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Bev! I'm so jealous of your flowers, I've not gotten to spend much time lately practicing like I should!
    But I love your card and the colors you used!!
    Blessings!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  9. I watched your videos last night and it inspired me to have a go and I'm so pleased I did 😊 I made my first flower this morning and am now hooked 😂 Thanks Kim

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow ! What a wonderful flower ! perfect made !
    LG Helga

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails