Wednesday, 27 September 2017

Penguin Saint Nick

A little penguin card for a change, because .... penguins!! All the links to the Whimsy Stamps products are at the end of the post.


I used the following copic markers to colour the image

Pengin: C9, 7,5; 1,0,00; YR24, 21, 31, 30; YR24, 21, Y11
Ribbon: BG99,G29, 24, 21, 20
Hat/scarf: R29, 27, 24, 22



And of course I made some foamiran poinsettias 


The poinsettias are so quick and easy to make using the lily die.  I have't forgotten about the videos, they are made and I'm waiting for my computer .... again.  My old one came back and died after a day so I ordered a new one from Laptops Direct.  Sadly they mis-sold me a computer that actually doesn't exist and I'm struggling to get my £500 back so I can go and buy another one, they are playing the lets ignore the old bat and she'll go away game.  Yeah, like that's going to happen.  That's one company to avoid like the plague, for sure.


The papers are what I pulled out of my huge box of Christmas papers, not sure who they're by.



Whimsy products used:




10 comments:

  1. What a cute little image Bev. Penguins are simply delightful & of course you have colored it perfectly... I love the Foamiran Poinsettias & that wonderful cross stitch circle die. Hope you get your money back quickly & get another computer right away..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colouring, flower and card making are perfection Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute and great card.. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really, really love this card. It is so gorgeous. Love everything about it and would be in my element to receive such a beautiful card. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Bev , my favourite Christmas colours and lots of lovely embellishments . Hope your computer woes soon get sorted always the same story quick to take your money but never so eager to give it back ! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bev, oh what a beautiful penguin, he looks so great! The card design is fantastic with the poinsettias and waxcord. And the little lamps are so sweet. I love your creation!
    Best regards Petra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails