Tuesday, 5 September 2017

Just Dance - Whimsy Stamps September Release

I'm joining in with day 5's Whimsy Stamps September countdown.  All new release products will be available on 7th September from the Whimsy store, I'll update the links once the release is live




I've used last months CAS set which is available for purchase this month.  I've also used the matching die set to cut out the dress.  I stamped, cut then coloured using copic markers and then loaded on the distress glitter for extra bling.


I made a lily, rose, rose buds and blossoms from Foamiran.  Man I love this stuff.  Links to the dies and foamiran at the end of the post.


I coloured the foamiran with oil pastels


I love the way this card turned out, I really do. I'm also getting a bit better at the roses too - practice does indeed help!


Links to the currently live products:

    
 







17 comments:

  1. Wow !!!! This is stunning Bev
    Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a beautiful card, with great flowers.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card and the flowers are so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one pretty card Bev, loving the sparkle on that dress too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh this is so pretty l love all that you have done to create such and adorable card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a beautiful card love it so much fun and so sweet. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning! Your work is gorgeous! Are you selling this one on Etsy?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is amazing, thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Bev , lovely flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that dress stamp... and with a die cut also.. Perfect.. Beautiful card you have made.. Beautiful Embellishments..

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous flowers loving the lily, beautiful card Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  12. fabulous flowers loving the lily, beautiful card Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing! Bev, that rose really does look like a soft petal real rose!! That is utterly stunning. Your whole card is. Love the way you've coloured the lines on the lily and the beautifully decorated centres. So so beautiful. A stunning card. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a Stunning Card. I had to go shopping then for these gorgeous Stamps and Dies. Now do you have a tutorial for the Roses using the Whimsy die? Keep up the Amazing work! Enjoy your Weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails