Friday, 18 August 2017

Wedding Day and Halloween

Another two cards from me today - shoo after all this I'll need a dark room, I've exhausted me little old sel'!

The links to the Whimsy Stamps products will be at the end of the post.

First up is a wedding card, and I think it's the first time I've ever made a white on white card!  Go me lol.  I used the Lily Flower die set from Whimsy Stamps (again), and just added a hint of green with oil pastels in the centre and a mid green copic marker.


I love this lily die set, even if I do say so myself 😛


Next up is another new type of card - see, I don't do halloween, don't celebrate it and I'm one of those radgie gadgies that takes the battery out the doorbell on the 31st October so I don't have to deal with kids.  Boo 😱

So anyhoo, back to the card, I created a shaker card for something different.  It was really quick and easy to do with the stamp and matching dies.  I found some old Basic Gray paper in orange that worked well with the black - and that was a voyage of discovery I can tell you!


A closer look at the shaker element



Whimsy Stamps products - pics are linked

    







9 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous wedding card. Beautiful flower, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Halloween card but exquisite wedding card! Love the die.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you did it again! I had to rush out and buy this die. I hope when you get rested up you will do a video and show us how to use it properly to make these beautiful flowers. You truly amaze me with your beautiful creativity! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunnnig cards that wedding card is so special Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the wedding card so beautiful and elegant , the Halloween card is lovely too can't remember how long it is since I made a shaker card think I might have to have a go ! Enjoy the weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning wedding card, absolutely love the design and layout, every little inch of it. Your Halloween card is just as wonderful, you truly are gifted Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous lily on the wedding card! Swoon......
    And your "Bah humbug" Halloween card is simply delightfully spooky. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your admission of taking the batteries out of the doorbell definitely made me laugh. I do take the kids (grandkids now) trick or treating but just to a few family members and then back home. I definitely would not be making any cards to celebrate it except for the fact it is also my son's birthday! I have a hard time making something halloweeny and birthday at the same time so this year it will probably be just birthday. I love your card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails