Sunday, 20 August 2017

Traditional Christmas

I've used the same paper pad as the card I made last week, but this one is a very different look just by using the richer ruby toned papers from the Lemoncraft Christmas Carols paper pad.


I made a poinsettia using the lily dies I designed for Whimsy Stamps and 0.6mm foamiran which I coloured with Gallery Artists Soft Oil Pastels, and used pearl stamens and a berry for the centre.  I added Lacy Christmas Stars which I painted with gold paint, red polystyrene balls, white polystyrene ballswhite pomegranate apples, twine and some little cones that I picked up on my walks.


I finished off with a die cut sentiment - I adhered 3 layers together then gave it a coat of gold paint to tie in with the stars and cones.


I hope this posts okay, I'm spending the weekend in Nottingham making Foamiran flowers - bliss!

12 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card!
    Love the colours and the wonderful foamiran flower.
    I'm so amazed by the beautiful flowers you design :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card and flowers Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card. Just gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Bev. You inspire me always! I really look forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love your flowers and the wee pine cones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love your card and it is wonderful to see 'Merry Christmas' instead of Happy Holiday. The colours are perfect x...

    ReplyDelete
  7. de France, je trouve cette carte magnifique, waouh !!!
    I am in France, I don't speak English.
    Your card is beautiful waouh !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bev, beautiful card! I love your cards! They are always so pretty!

    Blessings,
    Debbie Niemeyer

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can only imagine the joy on someone's face receiving this beautiful card Bev, I love it. Haven't had time to make foamiran flowers for ages.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Bev , hope you had a fabulous weekend of crafting xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. J'aime beaucoup cette très jolie carte de noel rose!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails