Sunday, 13 August 2017

Foamiran Poinsettia Christmas

Another Christmas card, and this time I’ve made a Foamiran poinsettia using the Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die.  It was really easy to make so if you want a quick video of how I did it leave a comment and I’ll get one done if there’s enough interest.

I used the gorgeous Lemoncraft Christmas Carols paper pad again, I LOVE this pad.  I used 0.6mm white Foamiran and heated each petal then pressed on to a Mould 104.  It sounds faffy but it was really quick to do.  Once I’d embossed them all I twised the ends and shaped the petals slightly.  I adhered 2 of each layer together then popped a berry sprig in the centre together with a gold metal finding which I’ve had in my stash for years.  I used some white flowers made using the Craft Passion Flowers set –06 and Craft Passion Flowers Set 03 dies.

I finished off the spray with some TH die cut leaves, gold berries, Scrapiniec Holly Branches laser cut chipboard, Wycinanka - Lacy Christmas - Stars - set of 3 (both painted with gold paint) and some gold twine.

bev-rochester-lcc-lemoncraft-130817

I love how the poinsettia turned out.  I added white glitter from The Range to give an icy look and added some mini polystyrene balls (also from The Range)

bev-rochester-lcc-lemoncraft-130817c

Those little white flowers fitted the bill perfectly Smile

bev-rochester-lcc-lemoncraft-130817a

I love making Christmas cards, even though I’m not a fan of Christmas – it’s gotten way too commercial for me.

bev-rochester-lcc-lemoncraft-130817b

32 comments:

  1. Wow, your poinsettia is amazing Bev - this is truly a card that the recipient will treasure long after the festive season is over (I know that I would!). I've never used Foamiran but would love to see how you made the poinsettia if you have time to do a video. So inspirational - thank you! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!
    Beautiful design and a lovely colour combo. The poinsettia is wonderful!
    I would love to watch a video on how you made it :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Bev would love to see how you made it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Bev would love to see how you made it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Bev lovely Poinsettia and embellishments.
    Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Bev, would love to see a video of you making the gorgeous Poinsettia please.
    Christine (Andypandy) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it Bev, just beautiful, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Bev love all the detail its so delicate and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Bev! So elegant. I would love to see a video on how you made it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card as always. A video on how you made the poinsettia would be fantastic if you have the time. Thank you for sharing your beautiful cards Bev ❤️❤️❤️Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my! This is sensational! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Would LOVE to see a video :D This card is absolutely gorgeous!!! Send it to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, a video on how you made this gorgeous card would be greatly appreciated! Still searching for this foam to try it out. Hoping the upcoming conventions may have some.

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG Bev,what a amazing and beautiful card wowwww
    Mvg Gina Belgium

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is quite lovely and the flower is amazing. I know I'd love to watch a video. I always learn something new.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes please to the video. The flower is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card Bev , lots of lovely details, absolutely love the poinsetta and would love to see a video of how you made it xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely stunning. I am new to foamiran, purchased some but not used yet, a video would be fantastic. Thank you for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Would love a video. I just started making flowers with it. Another gorgeous card :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Is this TH Tattered Poinsettia die?
    This card is so gorgeous! I really love the
    Foamiran flowers and can't wait to try them.
    I would also love to see you do a video.
    Also, could you explain how you used the leave
    mold? I've never seen that before. It looks
    really cool! You guys in the U.K. have all the
    cool craft supplies!!! Lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card! Love your flower.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Bev this card is so gorgeous & the flower is absolutely beautiful... I would LOVE to see another video of your Foamiran techniques. You do such amazing things with that stuff & where in the world do you find such tiny stamens that you use on some of your Foamiran creations? Can't wait to see more of your magic ....

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yes please would love to see a video, beautiful card x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Bev...I could hardly believe my eyes!! The card is absolutely stunning, but that poinsettia is just gorgeous! I want to make flowers like you do! I'm still practicing and trying to increase my skill level!
    Yes, please do a video of how you made the poinsettia! I'll watch it a gazillion times!
    Thanks Bev!
    Blessings,
    Debbie N.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Stunning card Bev. Gorgeous poinsettia x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Magnifiques fleurs! J'aime beaucoup cette carte de noël!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Magnifiques fleurs! J'aime beaucoup cette carte de noël!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Absolutely stunning. I am new to foamiran, purchased some but not used yet, a video would be fantastic. Thank you for your inspiration.
    ลาลีกา

    ReplyDelete
  29. Yes yes yes to the tutorial! Would love to see you in action!! Another utterly stunning card hun. So beautiful. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails