Wednesday, 5 July 2017

The one in the video

Here’s a closer look at the card that featured in my Frilly Foamiran Flowers video I posted at the weekend. 

Bev-Rochester-Whimsy-Peony-Die-&-Vintage-Sentiments 

I used my Peony Flower Die set to make the frilly flower, Craft Passion Flowers Set 03 for the sweet little pink and pale pink flowers, Rosy Owl flower dies for the little white blossoms and buds, Sizzix Thinlits 661012 for the white leaves, Poppystamps Monterey Vine for the stitched green leaves, Prima doily die, Memory Box Butterflies and also the Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die for the large daisy.  I made the centre of the daisy by gluing fine Flowersoft to a small button.

The sentiment is from the Vintage Sentiments digi set from Whimsy Stamps.

I used the 0.8mm Light Pink Foamiran and also the 0.8mm White Foamiran, the pearl stamens and matt green stamens are from Love to Craft and Create, as is the  pink paper which is from the Lemoncraft Dreamy Mornings – Touch of the Sun paper.  The green woody paper is from my stash. 

Bev-Rochester-Whimsy-Peony-Die-&-Vintage-Sentiments5

I love how this card turned out – I tend to shy away from bold colours but really love the pop the deep pink flowers give the card.

Bev-Rochester-Whimsy-Peony-Die-&-Vintage-Sentiments2

I finished off the flower spray with some waxed cord to soften the look a bit.

Bev-Rochester-Whimsy-Peony-Die-&-Vintage-Sentiments1

14 comments:

  1. Bev, this is gorgeous, I love the Silk Foamiran, looks better I think but also because I cant be bothered getting my iron down to my craft room!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bev this is so so stunning, absolutely eye catching. Love the colours and composition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!! I haven't heard of the product you used but I will be searching it, that's for sure. Not sure if it has crossed the pond yet.....
    Your work is stunning! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh stunningly beautiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love all the different flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWWZIERS what a stunning card, simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely , please can you tell me are the dies available in the UK anywhere Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Noor Design is expecting stock any day now ☺

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Bev... your work is simply lovely, you have a definite talent and eye for cards and flowers❣️
    This card is so sooo pretty! Are you selling this one? Because I will take it!
    Blessings to you!
    P.S. Thanks for the videos! I'm practicing... and I think the heat setting comes from the iron, after you've colored the foamarian right?
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Bev, what gorgeous flowers! I have learnt so much from reading your blog over the years. Thankyou
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply stunning love Jane the Craft Bucket x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super pretty card Bev, the attention to detail, as always, is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails