Wednesday, 19 July 2017

Teddy Birthday Presents

It's release time at Whimsy Stamps and the new July rubber and clear goodies are out.  You an see the entire release here.

For my first July release card I’m showcasing the super adorable Teddy Birthday Presents and the Clearly Simple Sentiments set. Love this sweet little teddy ♥


bev-rochester-whimsy-stamps-teddy-birthday-presents-120716


I coloured the stamp with copic markers:
Teddy: W5, 3, 1, 0, 00
Presents: R59, 56, 85; R85, 83, 81; YG67, 63, 61, G20


bev-rochester-whimsy-stamps-teddy-birthday-presents-2


I’m still in Foamiran mania so made all the flowers.  The large frilly flower is made using the Peony Flower Die Set.


bev-rochester-whimsy-stamps-teddy-birthday-presents-4


I used a paper pad that I picked up from The Range – Mix & Match Pink Highlights by Craft Sensations.  I think it was £3 or £4 for a 12 x 12 pad and is such a bargain because the quality is exceptional.  I love a bargain!


bev-rochester-whimsy-stamps-teddy-birthday-presents-1


Back tomorrow with another new release card

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and just love the foamiran flowers. Trying to save the shipping cost for your created die too, one day.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card lovely design too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, love your flowers of course, but the whole layout is just so gorgeous! Can I ask where the little butterfly die is from Bev?

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really pretty card the image is so cute, loving the flowers and the doily die is beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card and image. Looooove your flowers ♥ ♥ ♥
    Have a great day.
    xoxo Elin

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie, great card so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute and the flowers are fab

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please keep up with the foamiran flowers! I love them! This card is so beautiful! The colors are just gorgeous. I can't stop looking at it. What is the large stitched die? It kind of reminds me of Spellbinders Label 4 but I've never seen it before.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails