Thursday, 20 July 2017

Summer Blooms

I’m back with my second card for the new Whimsy Stamps release, this one features the clear Summer Blooms stamp and also the Simple Sentiments stamp sets.  You can find all the new products here


bev-rochester-whimsy-stamps-summer-blooms


I used one of the elements from the stamp set as my focal point as it fitted on the tag beautifully and it was so easy to colour too.


bev-rochester-whimsy-stamps-summer-blooms4


I finished the card off with some mulberry flowers and a sentiment


bev-rochester-whimsy-stamps-summer-blooms2


Back tomorrow with my last July showcase card

9 comments:

  1. So beautiful and elegant is your card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful papers. I love the stitched dies and the large one in the background. Your color coordination is so petfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, lovely colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. bonsoir
    je duis fan de vos créations mais je dois avouer que cette carte me laisse sans voix... comment trouver les mots justes pour une telle merveille ?!
    grand bravooo pour votre immense talent.
    bonne soirée.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BLUE...my favorite color :) LOVE those dies!! Though maybe I could find the cute stitched one on Whimsy but no luck. Could you share what they are please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many stitched dies out there, try a Google search or eBay, which is where I got the tag dies from. The large stitches square is Crealies

      Delete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails