Friday, 21 July 2017

Best Wishes

Here’s my last July showcase card for the Whimsy Stamps release.  You can find all the new products here

I’ve used two clear sets on my card – the fabulous FA Doodles which I used to stamp the black hand drawn lines around the border of the card as well as the sentiment which is from the Simple Sentiments set.


Bev-Rochester-Whimsy-Peony-Flower-Dies-FA-Doodles


I used a little glass bottle that I filled with rhinestones for the centre of the resin frame.


Bev-Rochester-Whimsy-Peony-Flower-Dies-FA-Doodles2


And of course there’s oodles of Foamiran flowers – the turquoise and buttery yellow flowers are made from the Peony Flower Die Set.  I was so thrilled with how the roses turned out, given that the set wasn’t designed with roses in mind.  I love that I can get more than one type of flower from the die set, I do like value for money lol.


Bev-Rochester-Whimsy-Peony-Flower-Dies-FA-Doodles1


I finished the card off with some polystyrene balls and rhinestone flatbacks along with some waxed cord and distressed organza ribbon.


Bev-Rochester-Whimsy-Peony-Flower-Dies-FA-Doodles4


I do love this colour combo – and not a hint of pink either!


Bev-Rochester-Whimsy-Peony-Flower-Dies-FA-Doodles3

15 comments:

  1. Stunning flowers Bev, gorgeous card, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful flowers, and the design with the bottle inside the frame is gorgeous :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bev, you just keep outdoing yourself each time you make a card! This is just beautiful Bev!

    Where do you get your waxed cord? Thanks!

    Debbie Niemeyer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie. It;s from Ebay - where most of my stuff is from http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/15mtrs-WAXED-COTTON-CORD-1mm-CHOOSE-COLOUR-BEADING-SHAMBALLA-BRAIDING-21B-/111031245268?var=&hash=item19d9fa59d4:m:mJNeg9gnmfu4aet4rWo5Hpw

      Delete
    2. Thank you Bev! I did a search on our local eBay and found some in white! Do you just tie a big bow with it...because I love the look it has on your cards!

      Blessings,
      Debbie

      Delete
    3. Cool 👍 I just wrap it around my fingers a couple of times and tie a bit of wire around the centre then glue it in place. Planning on shooting a shabby card video in the next few days, I'll make sure to include the twine. 😊

      Delete
  4. bonsoir
    vous êtes une véritable artiste. Cette carte est sublime et mériterait d'être mise sous vitrine.
    bravooo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the FA Doodles stamp set. At first I thought you drew them yourself. Very clever stamp idea. Of course my fav part of your card is the foamiran flowers! I love them! I have made 2 orders and still can't get the light pink in stock yet. I think I figured out the die you used on that gorgeous pink card with the "Make a Wish" bear. My guess is you trimmed down the Elegant Labels Four. Awesome idea! I was obsessed with figuring that out. Not sure if you responded to my question but it took me a few hours googling around to figure it out. I still adore that card. It's one of the most beautiful cards ever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, the flowers are amazing, in fact everything about this card is just amazing ! Have a brilliant weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful design and I just love that doodle border Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Love the bottle in the frame. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your flowers are sooooo pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is so pretty! Love that lil' heart shaped bottle. What a sweet embellishment. Beautiful papers too. Love this pretty card! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails