Thursday, 29 June 2017

Shabby Happy Wishes

I’m still in my happy shabby zone …. I love love love this style of card making, it suits my more is more to a T lol.  I made some more Foamiran flowers using the Peony Flower Die set from Whimsy Stamps, and decided to use die cuts for the sentiment for a change.  I used “happy” from the Word Die Set – Smiles, Happy and Celebrate and “wishes” from the Word Die Set – Birthday, Wishes and Magical.   I also used the In Stitches stamp set around the top layer, which I heat embossed with White super fine embossing powder.

I’m doing a Guest Design spot for Love to Craft and Create.  They have the 0.6mm foamiran in which is sublime to work with.  It’s a lot more delicate and takes less manipulation.  I used the 0.6mm white Foamiran which I then coloured with oil pastels to get the soft peach colour.  The dark peach flowers are made from 0.8mm dark coral foamiran, which I die cut using a Rosy Owl die set.  I used these stamens for the centres of the small flowers – white stamens, mint stamens, glass stamens, pearl stamens (large flower). The papers are from two Lemoncraft packs – Heart Painted (peach) and Just Love Me (Ivory).

bev-rochester-whimsy-stamps-happy-wishes-peach

I stamped a background stamp onto the leaves (also from the Peony set) after die cutting to add a bit of texture to the leaves.

bev-rochester-whimsy-stamps-happy-wishes-peach1

I gave the seam binding a good old crinkle!

bev-rochester-whimsy-stamps-happy-wishes-peach3

And finished off the inside as always

bev-rochester-whimsy-stamps-happy-wishes-peach2

15 comments:

  1. bonsoir
    votre carte est une pure merveille. je suis sous le charme. bravo.
    votre bannière est magnifique aussi.
    bonne soirée.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning creation. I hadn't even realised the foam came in different thicknesses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Bev, this is just wonderful. I just got your Peony dies but do not yet have any Foamiran. I will get started as soon as I do. I cannot wait to try them. The Rosy Owl dies were out of stock when I asked about them last week. Thanks so much for sharing this gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely amazing Bev !!! Love , love, love those flowers. Looks like I need to try those oil pastels, what a gorgeous color of peach.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Magical card so very lovely ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card love the flowers Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bev this is beautiful. I love this style of card and the peach colours are gorgeous. Fabulous flowers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lot of beautiful in such a small space, everything about this card is just fabulous, it's my birthday next week and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I've dropped enough hints and the birthday fairy will bring me some of the peony dies :-) , have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. C'est magnifique. Bravo et merci

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails