Thursday, 22 June 2017

Birthday Wishes

Back to my shabby cards with this one today, not my usual colour combo but I absolutely love it!
 
bev-rochester-whimsy-teal-birthday-wishes

I made the flowers from Foamiran using my Peony Flower Die set as well as a Rosy Dot set for the little flowers and a set of daisies.  I really do love making my own flowers, they’re so very easy to make and don’t take long either.

bev-rochester-whimsy-teal-birthday-wishes1

I stamped around the edges of the layer with the In Stitches set.  I made a bit of a whoopsie when heat embossing the stenciled bird cage, I didn’t realise the stitching stamp ink hadn’t dried so it caught some of the white embossing powder.  I LOVE it!  That sure was a happy accident Smile

bev-rochester-whimsy-teal-birthday-wishes2

I finished off with a sentiment from the Lovely Lavender stamp set.

bev-rochester-whimsy-teal-birthday-wishes3
The bird cage mask is from Imagination and the paper and little clear glass beads are from 13@rts

18 comments:

  1. Stunning creation and wonderful colours Bev. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Bev, the flowers, the birdcage, everything. Wonder if the Whimsy Stamps are available in the U.K., would love to own the stitches stamp !
    Christine (Andypandy) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Bev love the flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wunderschöne Karte, es ist ein Traum
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful design! And your flowers are gorgeous!!!!
    I do have one question, what is "foamiran"? Is it a product, a company? Haven't heard of it on this side of the pond. Or maybe we call it something else?
    Thank you for sharing your stunning designs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love the flowers and the colours are lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. bonsoir
    votre carte est merveilleuse . bravo. je suis totalement sous le charme.
    bonne soirée

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I just broke my jaw as it hit the table when I saw this gorgeous, gorgeous creation. Oh Bev this is beyond flower making you have taken it to a whole new level .... Oh my word your flowers & the colors you've used are absolutely incredible.... I'm in love !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cette carte est très très jolie! j'aime beaucoup les fleurs bleues et la cage !

    ReplyDelete
  10. STUNNING card! I LOVE this color combo too...just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm in agreement with everyone here Bev...just Gorgeous❣️❣️❣️

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely amazing so pretty Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Bev, this is so gorgeous. Your flowers are always so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Your cards are all so beautiful. Thanks for sharing,
    #X Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails