Here’s my first sneak peek of the new Lili of the Valley images that are due out soon. I believe the release date has been put back a few days so watch this space and I will let you know once they are on the website.
I have used little Rosie Posey (that’s what I used to call my Rosie bless her) and yep I have gone with the old pink and green again, sorry I just can’t help myself.
Sadly the roses are not as good as the ones I get from Wild Orchid Crafts but they were the perfect colour match for this card so on they went. They are annoying me so may still come off and WOC roses put in their place. The sweet sentiment Special friends is by Penny Black, the papers are Melissa Frances (the last of this sheet too sob). I need to restock I think, I just adore MF papers, so girly and so pretty and right up my street. The pearl hearts and pin are from The Hobby House
The image has been coloured with copics (hoo boy do I need practice or do I need practice!!) The colours are just not rich enough for me.
Right then, I think this card fits in quite a few challenges so here goes
1. Sketch & Stash (okay I tweaked again but the butterfly is in the right place lol)
2. Crafty Angels – recycle (the flowers were on a box and I didn’t like them there either!)
3. Papertake Weekly – something new (my new LOTV image)
4. A spoonful of sugar – Hearts
5. Cute Card Thursday – all new (image again)
6. Alphabet challenge – Kids
7. Crafty Catz – bright & sparkly
8. Fussy & Fancy – new
Phew, that took some doing lol.Thanks for stopping by,