Monday, 11 May 2009

Okay so I'm still missing but ...

Jill from The Hobby House has asked me to let you all know that the divine new Kaiser papers arrived from the US today and are now in stock!! Also lots of delish Prima flowers and some fabulous EK Success border punches. There are lots of new gorgeous charms to go on the website once they have been photographed, I'll update you as soon as I get the ok that they are on the site.

All new items for May can be found here

I really am heading off to get some work done - laters xx

Thanks for looking,

7 comments:

  1. u didnt stay lost for very long..lol
    now get back to work...!!! lol
    kaz_za

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no I forgot about the papers Bev...I seem to have a couple of holes in my head these days things go in but nothing stays lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh...hurry back soon Bev! When you do...please stop by my blog. I've left a few things there for you! =) Have a blessed evening!

    ~ Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the info! Hugs, moni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bev,I don't know how you get everything done.Anyway,I have some awards on my blog for you.I know you are busy so you don't have to grab them,I just wanted you to know
    that I have given you some!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bev I just received my order from the Hobby House...They were very nice and even left a note for me!! Thanks for the enabling you did to me...I cannot wait to order more from these wonderful people :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails