Tuesday, 9 September 2008

More Whiff of Joy blog candy up for grabs!!!

This post will remain at the top of my blog till next Tuesday 16th September. Please scroll down for newest cards posted.

Suzanne has some delish blog candy up for grabs and has made the most stunning card using the stamp that is up for grabs (not the same stamp lol but you know what I mean). She's also offering some scrummy BG papers, rhinestone gems, prima flowers, stickles, ribbon ..... so go take a peek and enter, you never know if it's going to be your lucky day!!!


Thanks for looking,

5 comments:

  1. great card.... I love the stamp its real cute.
    luv karenc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your visit and lovely comment Bev.
    I keep coming over to return the compliment, have wander round your bog and get side-tracked and go off on a link, then put it down to my age but I forget I haven't left a comment.
    I think all your cards are stunning and the last Sarah Kay -
    AWESOME (sorry for shouting).
    Hugs Heather xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bev, thanks so much for your kind offer but I have managed to order get some FF stamps online, they arrived yesterday, cannot wait to try them.

    Thanks
    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bev, I always love looking around your blog. Into my favorite blogs you go! thanks for all your kind comments!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails