Saturday, 9 August 2008

Another award


Just got this award from the sweetest ladies, thanks Marcea, Cynthia, Jaqcui, Natalie, Cheryl, Lorraine and Karen

The rules of the award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated

So, I would like to nominate:

1. DawnyP
2. Kim
3. Gill
4. Zoe
5. Rach
6. Bernie
7. Jeanette

Wish I could have nominated lots more


Thanks for looking,

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo...thanks Bev...this is the first I've seen this award and it's appreciated coming from YOU!! Thank you soooo very much for thinking of me....I'm off to a wee craft fair now so hopefully will get this on my blog tonight! bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Bev,
    Congrats on the award, and thank you for passing it on to me.....**happy dance**
    big hugs Rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Bev, thank you so much for this. I can definitely see why you should be awarded with this as your blog is wonderful!

    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Bev! Thank you so much. What a lovley surprise. You are such a wonderful source of encouragement and your blog is so beautiful and inspires me so! Hugs Jeanette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails