Thursday, 8 June 2017

Penguin Flies

I love love LOVE these little penguins drawn by Crissy Armnstrong, and I love that you can get them from Whimsy Stamps in both rubber and digital (tho what’s in rubber is different to the selection in digital format ….. so double the cuteness!)  Today’s card features Penguin Flies and just released just this week!  The sentiment is from the Happy Birthday to You stamp set.

Bev-Rochester-Whimsy-Penguin-Flies

I used copic markers to colour up the image.
Penguin: C9, 7, 5, 3, 1, 0, 00; YR24, 21, 31, 30; R20, 30
Balloons: R24, 22, 20, 00, 000; BG75, 75, 70

Bev-Rochester-Whimsy-Penguin-Flies1

The papers are from an older My Mind’s Eye pad

Bev-Rochester-Whimsy-Penguin-Flies2

Love the bright summery colours of the papers, they fitted with the cute little image so well

Bev-Rochester-Whimsy-Penguin-Flies3

June’s Customer Appreciation Stamp set from Whimsy is this fab clear set.  Pop across here to check out the deets.

june_CAS_banner_1024x1024

14 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, I love these penguins x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful is your card and so adorable is your image l just love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prześliczna kartka, a pingwinek słodki:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Bev and amazing balloons they look so real and as always beautiful flowers and design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Bev.
    Rene from from OZ x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bev....I a d o r e her penguins❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️ I think I get every single one she's made! And you did an awesome job of doing them too❣️ I was wondering if you saw her Watermelon 🍉Penguin and if you'd made it the card for it?

    Blessings
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous Bev! I love the paper combo on this and the colour combo too. It's just such a joyful, happy, fun card. Perfect layers and details. Love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bev, what die did you use to cut the penguin image out with? And what did you use to sparkle the balloons ��?
    Thanks,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deb, the glitter is Tim Holtz Distress Glitter, the dies I got off Ebay. I just did a search for stitched dies and the selection was huge! I'm stitched dies crazy right now lol

      Delete
    2. Thank You Bev! How do you store your dies? I use the magnetic cards from StampnStorage.com and use the file labels they include with them. I write the name, item number, who they were made by and # of dies to the set on it.
      I'm just curious how others store and manage their collections?
      Deb

      Delete
    3. I store mine in plastic CD wallets, on card and magnetic sheets. These are then stored in plastic refridgerator storage boxes that I get off Amazon. I have a storage cupboard that houses my dies, 5 compartments each 13 x 13 x 13 and each compartment holds 4 of those boxes. Eek that's 20 boxes that are crammed full of dies :o. My name's Bev and I'm a die addict lol

      Delete
  9. Very cute card , lovely colours xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails