Saturday, 27 May 2017

Kittens and Foamiran Flowers

I just love the little animals that Whimsy Stamps do.  I’ve coloured up Kitten Flowers from the new release – too stinkin’ cute!  The flowers are all made from Foamiran using my Peony flower dies that I designed.  I love that I can get so many different looking flowers from just the one die set. 
Ive also used the Furever Friends die set (the paw print heart and also the sentiment on the little tag) and added one of my favourite sentiments from the Handmade From Me stamp set

Bev-Rochester-whimsy-kitten-flowers

I coloured the image with copics, then decided I wanted more of a “furry” look so just used a white Prismacolor pencil and stroked some fur onto the kitty.  Love how this turned out Smile

Copic colours used:
Kitty: C5, 3, 1, 0, 00, R20, R00
Aqua: BG13, 11, 10, 000
Pink: R85, 81, RV000
Greem: YG67, G43, 40

Bev-Rochester-whimsy-kitten-flowers4

A closer look at the flowers, I used all three sizes in the die set as well as the leaves (which are cut from pearlescent green card).  The flowers started life out as white foamiran which I coloured with a pigment and chalk inks.

Bev-Rochester-whimsy-kitten-flowers3

You can see the depth of the flowers better in the picture below.

Bev-Rochester-whimsy-kitten-flowers5


The sentiment fitted perfect on the tag

Bev-Rochester-whimsy-kitten-flowers1

Last one, promise!  I have a flower making (using my Peony dies and foamiran) video to upload to my You Tube Channel this weekend, I’ll pop a post on here with the link when it’s live.

Bev-Rochester-whimsy-kitten-flowers2
Have a fantabulous weekend Smile

17 comments:

  1. Cute for sure, love the sweety and dies used.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and beautiful card Bev
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always make such beautiful cards Bev. This one is gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply gorgeous, love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful so cute. Hugs Marja

    ReplyDelete
  6. bonsoir
    bravo pour cette merveilleuse carte d'une infinie douceur. infinie tendresse.
    bon week end.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards Bev and such a cute image. Thank you for doing a video on using foamarin and your dies. I was going to ask but you are so busy and I didn't want to be cheeky :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute Bev❣️ I received my Peony Flower dies today!!! I'm so excited to play with them! I can't wait for the tutorial, I'm beside myself! Have you colored the penguin with the watermelon yet? I tried searching here but it didn't show, so I thought I'd ask you.
    God Bless and I'm so excited about your Peony flower dies for you! I hope they make a smash hit! (Just a suggestion, they could just lose the glue tape on the backs, its hell to get off!)
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elle est trop mignonne ,j'adore!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful card Bev, love the cat and how you have coloured him and of course those wonderful flowers. Stunning

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just adore this card!! Beautiful in every way!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beyond adorable Bev! I love those First Edition papers! Oldies but goodies. I think I still have a few sheets too. Gorgeous dies and such a sweet image on this one. But your flowers are slightly stealing the limelight I think! LOL. They are AMAZING! I look forward to seeing the video. Love that pretty doily die too. Gorgeous. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is the cutest card ever! The whole thing is just beautiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful... where can I get the foamarin from please.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails