Thursday, 27 April 2017

Penguin Prezzie

I’m back to penguins again, I love these  little cuties so much I can’t leave them alone lol.  I’ve used Penguin Prezzie for today’s card, teamed with a sentiment from the Vintage Birthday Frames stamp set. 

bev-rochester-whimsy-penguin-present

Copic colours used are:

Penguin: C9, 7, 5, 3 – BV20, C1, 0, 00 – R20, 00 – YR27, 24, 31, 30
Melon:  R22, 20, 00, 000, 0000
Teal: BG57, 32, 11, 10

bev-rochester-whimsy-penguin-present1

The paper is a My Mind’s Eye pad, I have boxes of these that have never seen the light of day and I’ve really no idea why!  The colours are so pretty.

bev-rochester-whimsy-penguin-present2

I die cut a Memory Box butterfly from card and vellum.  Love the look this gives.

bev-rochester-whimsy-penguin-present3



Have a fabulous bank holiday weekend, and do pop back soon as I've a large stamping giveaway starting on the weekend.  I found a box of 36 stamps and stamp sets still in their packaging that need new homes, so plan on giving them all away in one draw to three winners.  See ya then :)

11 comments:

  1. Hi Bev,
    My Lovely Lady, What A "Beautiful Card" I Truly Love "The Penquin Stamp" Your Colouring Is Stupendous, I Love The Array Of Flowers, I Just Adore The Extremely Beautiful Butterflies You're An Extremely Talented Lady, Have A Wonderful Bank Holiday Lots Of Love Also Huge Hugs 🤗
    Love From Sam xxx Take Great Care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eine wunderschöne Karte, ist super gestaltet
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Bev, love what you have done with the butterflies a very pretty look , nice papers too I can relate to having lots of unused paper stash I just don't seem to be able to stop buying them lol , hope your weekend is a good one hopefully we will get a bit of sun xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh soooo cute! Have a lovely bank holiday weekend! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So darn cute this is fabulous Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That penguin is super sweet!! Love, love, love your colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colours, Bev. Butterflies look great with the vellum. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love the colouring of these penguins. You have made them your own. Perfect

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh these pingu's are too cute! Love the way you've coloured it and those colours are lush on this card. Love that salmony pink, soft green and blue combo. Truly beautiful. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails