Wednesday, 15 March 2017

Wee Freesia

The Whimsy Stamps March 2017 release party has started over on the Whimsy Stamps and Inspirations Facebook group. Pop across to join in with games, fun, and a chance to win Whimsy prizes too.

We are releasing new red rubber images, clear stamp sets and dies.  Everything is available here, so do pop across to see all of the new stamping goodness.  I’ve popped a video link to the March release showcase at the end of the post, it’s just a couple of minutes long and worth a peek to see all the fab new goodies.

bev-rochester-whimsy-freesia-a

I’m using Freesia on my card today along with the sweetest sentiment from the Clearly Shine Bright sentiment stamp set.  

bev-rochester-whimsy-freesia2

I used a slightly wider organza ribbon to crinkle on this card, I think I prefer the pop this wider ribbon gives.

bev-rochester-whimsy-freesia1

I used Alice’s Dreams paper pad from Scrap and Craft – I think thisis my all time favourite paper pad, it’s simply delicious!



I’ll be back tomorrow with another card featuring stamps from the new release.

11 comments:

  1. ilove the card. and so nice in blue :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stunning card! hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bev. The colour is scrummie. Love the card. Smiles. Jan.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, those soft blues complement the sweet little bunny so well :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love the bunny! The shades of blue are must beautiful. What a wonderful job you did putting the perfect elements together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bev, this card is gorgeous! I love the pretty cornflower blue shade and that bunny is super cute! Gorgeous creation hun. Love it. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bunny is such a cutie ! Love the papers and the crinkly ribbon too xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card.... Where did you buy the blue poppys?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails