Monday, 6 March 2017

Thinking of you

It’s another shabby card from me, I just love this style which works so well with the Whimsy Stamps Clearly range. 

I’ve used a few sets on this one – Bold Banners for the sentiment,  Flight of the Butterflies and Lovely Lavender for the butterflies and Lovely Lavender for the chicken wire that I stamped randomly ono the top layer.  I didn’t use a stamping block when stamping the chicken wire as I wanted an uneven, distressed look to the stamping.

bev-rochester-whimsy-thinking-of-you

I gave the flowers a coat of 13@rts glitter paint.  The doily die is Prima as is the large lacy leaves, the trailing leaves are Rosy Owl.

bev-rochester-whimsy-thinking-of-you1

I popped a seam binding bow into the flower arrangement for a change from twine and organza.

bev-rochester-whimsy-thinking-of-you2

The paper is Floral Muse

bev-rochester-whimsy-thinking-of-you3

13 comments:

  1. Another absolutely stunning make Bev!
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous Bev! Love those papers. Don't you love popping out the bits from that die though? haha! Uggg!

    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, lovely doily die and my favourite leaves xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card I those butterflies are very pretty! Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful is your creation as always x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love looking at your cards, they always brighten my day and are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely exquisite. I so love the cards with pretty flowers and ribbons.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning this is a fabulous design Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow Bev, I need to come here more often, you are a total inspiration. Absolutely beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails