Monday, 20 March 2017

Some foamiran flowers

I had a lovely play with foamiran and moulds on Saturday morning, and this is the result.

bev-rochester-foamiran-flowers-eiffel-tower

I used a Find It! Holly Jolly die set for the card base and layer.  I thought the oval die that I picked up from Ebay would be the perfect base for the Eiffel Tower embellishment.

bev-rochester-foamiran-flowers-eiffel-tower4

I made all the flowers from foamiran, I love how those sweet little tulips turned out.  The dies are all Rosy Dot from Noor Design.  They also have the new flower dies that are perfect for foamiran, so pop across for a peek.

bev-rochester-foamiran-flowers-eiffel-tower2

I had such fun making this card!

bev-rochester-foamiran-flowers-eiffel-tower1

18 comments:

  1. WOW, die Karte ist sooooooooooooo wunderschön gemacht
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Bev , your flowers are amazing and the shape of the card is lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!
    Love the flowers - so beautiful :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is scrummy. You are so clever! Have a good week. Smiles. Jan.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and as wel as the amazing flowers i love that card shape Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful! This is Totally amazing work!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous Bev, I have a package of foamiran waiting at my Mums today, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. B e a u t I f u l ! Bev! I think it's gorgeous. You are so talented❣️
    Did you mean Rosy Owl dies Bev? And which shape did you use? I want to make flowers like yours!!!!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh this looks wonderful! hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful flowers, I'm also wondering exactly which dies you used for the different flowers? Thank you in anticipation.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a gorgeous card Bev, love the die shape too x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just wizzing back through your posts Bev, and I absolutely love this one too, you are so gifted to be able to design these type of cards and to choose the colours x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails