Friday, 24 March 2017

Penguin loves Bunny

I’m in love!  Totally and utterly!  Have you seen the penguins that Crissy has done for Whimsy Stamps??  Throw in a bunny or two and my heart’s a puddle ♥

This is Penguin Loves Bunny, too stinkin’ cute! When I went to add the link I saw it’s sold out, and I’m not in the least bit surprised, hopefully it’ll be back in stock soon.



I coloured the stamp with copic markers.
Penguin:  C9, 7, 5, 3; C1, 0 , 00; YR27, 24, 31, 30; R20, 000
Bunny: BV20, E53, 51, 50; R20, 000




The paper is from an old Dovecraft pad that I found in a pile of must have paper pads that have never seen the light of day!

The sentiment is die cut from the Brush Script Upper Case Alphabet dies, the Brush Script Lower Case Alphabet dies which I popped on to a heart from the Sketched Elephants Dies set.



The flowers are from I Am Roses – I LOVE the coral flowers, the colour and shape is so pretty.


8 comments:

  1. Ooh the image is so cute and your card is wonderful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, love the design and your amazing colouring. Love the image, will have to wait for it to be back in stock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The image definitely has the aww factor ! Very cute card xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. O M G G G .... too stinking cute!!! I love love ❤️ the penguin and bunny! Not that I already have most of the penguin stamps she's done already....but this one has a bunny❣❣❣ it is out of stock!! 😔 I'll have to wait...not very good at waiting though.
    I love how you've arranged and colored them! A beautiful card Bev❣❣❣ dang I'm jealous of your gorgeous flowers 🌺 too!

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Realy stinkin' cute!!
    grtz. Colien

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails