Friday, 17 March 2017

Magical Day

Here’s my third card for the Whimsy release, and it’s the one I had the most fun making.  I love taking dies and adapting them, like I did with the doily by transforming it into a tag to pop behind the top layer. 
I’ve used the Doodled Doily Die, along with the Shine Bright sentiment stamp set and the Wish upon a Star stamp set.  Love how these two stamp sets work together.
bev-rochester-shine-bright_wish-upon-a-star
I wanted a tag large enough to take the fab-u-lasss sentiment, and the doily fitted the top of the tag like it was made for it Smile
bev-rochester-shine-bright_wish-upon-a-star6
I’m afraid the heat distressed organza ribbon is in use again, I just LOVE the effect.
bev-rochester-shine-bright_wish-upon-a-star4
I used 13@arts glitter paint on the flowers and frame to add a bit of sparkle, and also popped some Prills into the frame and around the flowers for a bit added texture.  I glued the heart shaped frame onto a tag that came with the Alice’s Dreams papers, it has the sweetest sentiment printed on it which I totally obliterated with the Prills lol.
bev-rochester-shine-bright_wish-upon-a-star2
The tag tucks in neatly although it does look rather top heavy in this shot!
bev-rochester-shine-bright_wish-upon-a-star3
This card is just so me, pretty and pink lol.

12 comments:

  1. Lovely and romantic card design. I like the soft colors, flower arrangement with glimmer and the beautiful papers and elegant lace. The little heart looks so sweet too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card so many pretty things, really must get some of those papers too they are beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZER .. love every detail xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful and fit for another Mother/Queen. Edna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Fantastic . Have a great weekend. Smiles. Jan.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous design this is stunning love the sentiments love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards always have the wow factor dearie. So beautiful and delicate looking too. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always make the most beautiful cards. If you send your cards by mail and they're "3D" how do you mail them?? What type of box or container do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enchanting! I'm humming the tune now! Beautiful creation Bev, love it. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Une très jolie carte,j'aime beaucoup!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow Bev, this is absolutely stunning. I love the pretty little tag tucked away like that, a real surprise. And the little shaker heart, so cute. You are amazing woman!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails