Wednesday, 1 March 2017

Basket of Bunnies

Sometimes an image just shouts out to you “drop everything you’re doing and colour me NOW!”  And so I did, well it wouldn’ve been rude not to.  I’m so in love with this Basket of Bunnies digital stamp from Whimsy Stamps.  Too stinking cute!!  I also used the Happy Sayings Sentiment Stamps and Happy Sayings Die Set as well as the Doodled Doily Die

bev-rochester-whimsy-basket-of-bunnies

I used the following copic markers to colour:
Bunnies: W3, 1, 0, 00, BV20, YR30 then blended out with strokes of W1 and W0 again.  R20 and R00 for noses and ears
Basket: E44, 42, 40, BV20 for shadows
Bow: R83, 81, RV000, BV20 and blended with R000
Ground: C3, 1, 0, 00, BV20, YR30.

bev-rochester-whimsy-basket-of-bunnies1

I ♥heart♥ this sentiment die and co-ordinating stamp set so hard.

bev-rochester-whimsy-basket-of-bunnies2


The paper is from the Dovecraft Bloom & Grow pad

bev-rochester-whimsy-basket-of-bunnies3

The leaves are a Rosy Owl die from Noor Design.

bev-rochester-whimsy-basket-of-bunnies4

Back soon, have a fab week!

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, perfect colouring and such a cute stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card. Stunning colour combo. Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are always Stunning! and coloured so beautifully too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything about this card the cute image, the colours, the papers and the dies ! Just beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bev, that is absolutely as cute as it can be! Now I'm going to have to go get the digital and the happy sayings set! You make me want to buy everything you make! I did order the Anja's Butterfly set and i had to order from across the pond! Waiting for it to come any day now! I can't wait to get it! I'm so glad I have the full set of Copics already...and thank you for sharing your colors! Oh and I just got last week I think, the rosy owl dies so I'm waiting for my foamiran to come in from Noor Designs so I can make my flowers! LOL! I spent a lot of $ on foam! Shhhh...don't want the hubby to read that!
    Take care and really a fabulous design on your cute adorable card❣️
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I already have the Happy Sayings die set! Whoop Whoop!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails