Wednesday, 1 February 2017

You make my heart smile

Eek I’m so excited!  I designed a set of sentiments for the Whimsy Stamps February Digital release called Vintage Sentiments, so of course I had to use one on my card today.  I love how these turned out, and they’re digital so easily manipulated in a simple program like Word to get the exact size needed.
vintage_sentiments_online_display_1024x1024

Here’s what I did with one of the sentiments
bev-rochester-whimsy-digital-vintage-sentiments

I used First Edition The Promise paper pad, and hightlighted the butterflies on the paper with some platinum stickles.  The flowers also got a liberal coating.  Speaking of flowers, I ordered some from I Am Roses and am so SO impressed with their service, the parcel arrived within the week and the P&P is a ridiculous low 50 cents for each item.  Did I say I was impressed?

bev-rochester-whimsy-digital-vintage-sentiments1

This was such a fun card to make, I especially love the papers, perfect for a vintage look.

bev-rochester-whimsy-digital-vintage-sentiments2

14 comments:

  1. What a beautiful set of sentiments, normally with sets there would be something that you wouldn't use but they are all very usable for many occasions ,how very lucky you are to have been able to design them and whimsy to have had you do it for them ! You are a very talented lady , and it looks just lovely on your card , loving the papers too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evening Bev. You clever thing. As for the card. Wow simply stunning. Smiles. Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Bev..you are so clever.. couldn't wait, just so 'needed' this wonderful sentiments sheet, can't wait to use it. Thanks so much for sharing. Hugs Marjorie. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Card is Beautiful!!.. Gorgeous Design.. Beautiful papers and flowers.. Very Elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cette carte est très très jolie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful card! Congratulations on your release. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful set of sentiments! Such a well chosen selection. Absolutely gorgeous card too! Did you not have to pay custom charges on your flower order? Debra x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun. No customs charges because I kept the orders under the allowance. Because you pay P&P at 50 cents per item I just break the order up into smaller orders.

      Delete
  8. Card arrived this morning it is stunning. Fantastic card and I really love the sentiments.
    Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is fabulous, lovely sentiments. Yes I like I Am roses, great service and price

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh that sentiment set is fabulous! Love your gorgeous card too. All the elements I love, beautiful papers, gorgeous blooms, pretty diecuts and the best bit, that little bit of Bev magic! Gorgeous. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails