Friday, 10 February 2017

Sending my love

Shoo this has been a busy old week on my blog!  Here’s the last card that I did for the February Whimsy Stamps release, and I’m back to my shabby again.  I’m really loving this style of card right now.  The stamp set I used is Friendly Flowers, this time I used a sentiment and also the little dandelions were used as the focal point which I layered on to the Doodled Doily Die.

bev-rochester-whimsy-clearly-friendly-flowers

I made the large creamy Foamiran flowers, and filled in the arrangement with some mulberry flowers. These flowers are so darn easy to make, and are so addictive too!

bev-rochester-whimsy-clearly-friendly-flowers3

bev-rochester-whimsy-clearly-friendly-flowers1

The It’s a party enamel dots once again were the perfect match for the Kaisercraft Provincial paper that I used.

bev-rochester-whimsy-clearly-friendly-flowers2

5 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card with lots of lovely details, those foamiran flowers are just amazing will have to watch a few tutorials to see if I'm brave enough to have a go ! hope you have fab weekend :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love the flowers, there just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. B e a u t i f u l Bev!! You are so talented! I've done some ordering at Wild Orchards. Waiting on my order now. But you've got me itching on how to make them Bev! You're going to have to do a Tutorial showing how to do these flowers!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful that flower arrangement is amazing I'm gonna have to invest in some of that foam I think more for my huge wishlist !! Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails