Wednesday, 8 February 2017

Dream

Our February 2017 release party has started over on the Whimsy Stamps and Inspirations Facebook group. Pop across to join in with games, fun, and a chance to win Whimsy prizes too.

We are releasing 12 new red rubber images and 6 new clear stamp sets.  Everything is available here, so do pop across to see all of the new stamping goodness.

bev-rochester-whimsy-clearly-typography

I’m using the Clearly Whimsy Typography stamp set for my first card for release week.  I LOVE this set!  I stamped out the letters then punched them out using a small (1/2”) punch and mounted the circles on foam tape for a bit of extra dimension.

bev-rochester-whimsy-clearly-typography2

I also used the Double Scallop Doily Die – Circle as one of the layers, but I cut out the centre so it looks like more of a frame.  I highlighted the frame by popping in a clock sticker.  I finished off with some It’s a party enamel dots  - the blue is a perfect match for the Alice’s Dreams papers.

bev-rochester-whimsy-clearly-typography1

I’lll be back tomorrow afternoon with another new reveal.

12 comments:

  1. Eine wunderschöne Karte, gefällt mir sehr gut
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card design with stunning flower arrangement and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card , my add to basket finger twitches every time I see those papers think I need to give it some excercise lol , lovely flowers too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Bev. This is a stunning card. I have to say my all time favorite colours. I would be over the moon ro receive a card like this. Look forward to tomorrow's card. Smiles. Jan. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. another lovely card Bev, I must try and use more blue it looks so pretty! Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowzers Bev! This IS a dream card!! Everything in it is wonderful - those flowers are so so pretty! I just love how you arrange the twine Bev! Is it possible to have a tutorial on that? I just love to learn and improve! :) Big hugs hun, R

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning, beautiful colour tones. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. J'aime beaucoup cette très jolie carte. Bon choix de papiers et de fleurs pour un résultat très romantique... Amicalement

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Bev, every card you do is just beautiful! I feel like I say that in every comment and I'm at a loss of words to change it up, but they are all really beautiful!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails