Thursday, 26 January 2017

You are special

I’ve another card made using those sublime Maja Design papers that I’ve been playing with recently.  The papers are from the Vintage Romance collection.

I wanted a frame to fit the fabulous new You Are sentiment set from Whimsy Stamps, but didn’t have a chipboard one that worked with the sentiment.  So, I die cut a frame three times and glued them together to make my own “chippie” frame.  I used the In Stitches stamp set for around the edges of the paper, so much quicker than sitting down at the sewing machine which has been consigned to the corner of the room to gather dust!

bev-rochester-whimsy-you-are

I painted some 13@rts glitter paint on to the flowers to give a bit of bling.  Thanks Emilia ♥

I also distressed the pale pink organza ribbon with my heat tool, love how well this works.

bev-rochester-whimsy-you-are1

The lace is from Noor Design.  The frame is a Tim Holtz die and the leaves are a Magnolia die.

bev-rochester-whimsy-you-are2

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous card design as always. The flowers and papers are fantastic. I like the frame with the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card ---gorgeous flowers

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous card Bev, and the take on your own chippie looks fab!
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card ,love the vintage colours and the sprinkle of glitter is lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful this is just fabulous Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Bev! I utterly adore these papers and those beautiful blooms echo them so perfectly! Gorgeous creation. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails