Sunday, 22 January 2017

Wee Poppy for Maja Design

Back with card 2 for my Maja Design GDT spot, and for this card I’ve used their exquisite Vintage Romance Collection.  I used Passion, She’s My Lady and Just You & Me papers.

bev-rochester-maja-vintage-romance1

I went with a bit of stamping and colouring this time because ….. Poppy from Whimsy Stamps, new out this month. I also used the In Stitches stamp set and randomly stamped some stitching around the edges of the papers.  The sentiment is from the Flight of the Butterflies stamp set.

The little bead thingyamibobs are Artquest Mini Prills, they’re darn pricey for what they are and you don’t get very much either (like a couple of teaspoons for £5+ not very much!!) 

bev-rochester-maja-vintage-romance2

I coloured Poppy with copic markers.  I also stamped some lavender from the new Lovely Lavender stamp set (also Whimsy).  How neat are they!?!  This stamp set is going to be super useful, especially that chicken wire stamp which I have used on the card I will be posting next week.

Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000, R20
Hair: E55, 53, 51, 50
Clothes/Flowers: RV95, 93, 91
Toadstool: E43, 42, 41, 40
Ladybird: W5, 3, 1, 00, 000; R20: C9, 7; R46, 35

bev-rochester-maja-vintage-romance3

And all finished with some flowers, twine and a clock charm.
bev-rochester-maja-vintage-romance4

11 comments:

  1. Sweet stamp motife, beautiful flower deco and lace. I like the stiched lines in the corners. Fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! This is just the most adorable sweet image and your card is adorned with beauty and crafting loveliness.
    Hugs, Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the image that little ladybug is so cute! Lots of lovely embellies too, enjoy the rest of the weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow beautiful card Bev and such a cute image. It is just so full of amazing detail and your very own personal touch. What wonderful inspiration. Thanks for sharing xxx Hugs Marjorie. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spotted this on FB and just had to pop in to say what a stunning card!
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet this is beautiful love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bev, I love your cards! This is beautiful! As always m'dear! Bev, what is the frame die did you use that the clock is on? I really like that shape❣️

    Deb
    Debnlaptop@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet Poppy, I've loved her forever! So nice to see her on creations again. I adore the palette of these papers, truly divine!! Stunning creation yet again. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails