Sunday, 29 January 2017

Sending Love–Maja Design

My last card for my Maja Design GDT spot and I think I love this one the most.  The colours from the absolutely gorgeous Enjoying Outdoors collection are just sublime. I used Garden Creatures and I’m Happy papers from the collection.

bev-rochester-maja-sending-love1

The shape of the card is die cut from a Tattered Lace die set.

I stamped the chicken wire stamp from the Lovely Lavender stamp set from Whimsy Stamps  randomly on the top layer.  LOVE this stamp ♥♥♥  I also stamped out butterflies from the Flight of the Butterflies stamp set (also Whimsy)  onto patterend paper and fussy cut them out.

bev-rochester-maja-sending-love2

I made the bird from a mould and some lightweight clay.  The “wreath” is just a few twirls of twine around my hand to make a rough circle shape which I glued in place under the flowers.

bev-rochester-maja-sending-love4

I’ve had such fun getting creative with such amazing goodies to play with.  A huge thanks to Maja Design, and specifically Camilla for having me join them this month.

bev-rochester-maja-sending-love3

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning love the colour and all the beautiful flowers Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, the shape is lovely and the papers are fab too lovely colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous Bev. The shape is AMAZING & I love the chicken wire stamp & beautiful lace. It looks like butterfly wings ....
    hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love the colours and design. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome design. One of the most beautiful cards you have every made..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bev dear. I really, really love this card... my favourite colour, and everything on it is flawless. Would you please give me a link where I can find this particular shape card die you used? I really like it, can't find in though! Thanks

    Hugs, R

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, you were made for Maja Bev! How fabulous that your designing for them, even if just for a while! Love what you've done with this beautiful set of papers. They truly are divine. Utterly love all the elements you brought together for this creation. The lovely clay bird, the clever twine wreath, fussy cut butterflies. It's all delish, every little bit. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails