Thursday, 19 January 2017

My Dear Friend

A quick and easy card from me today, repurposing the Shaker Builder Sweetest Birthday die set from Whimsy Stamps.  I love that I can use this die to add an extra layer to my card without losing the detail.

bev-rochester-whimsy-shaker-builder

The paper is Alice’s Dreams, love this paper collection so hard!

The tag was in the paper collection, I just distressed the edges then popped a sentiment on top for a bit more dimension.  I’m not sure where I got the clock charm from, I think I picked it up at a craft show a while back.

bev-rochester-whimsy-shaker-builder2

I distressed the organza ribbon again with a heat tool, I love this technique, and finished off with the usual flowers and twine.

bev-rochester-whimsy-shaker-builder1

Back Monday with another of my Maja Design GDT cards.

16 comments:

  1. Morning Bev, fabulous papers and flower design. The little frame and tag with all the lace are looking beautiful. I like the color scheme very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! Gorgeous Design!.. I love that Gorgeous Flower Creation!.. So Beautiful put together.. and Detailed!!.. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card beautiful papers and color scheme.
    Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Super stunning creation Bev, and your floral arrangement is so very pretty.
    Hugs, Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wowza, that is a gorgeous Card! love the colors an everything about it!

    Chris B
    http://thecardphilelady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stunning Bev! I wish I could learn to do flower 🌺 arrangements like you! Do you tutorial/videos on that?

    Debbie Niemeyer

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous. Love everything about it.. Smiles. Jan.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Truly beautiful Bev. I love the framed brick wall. Such a pretty card design and the blooms are perfect as always. Another stellar creation. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous love the gorgeous design and the very lovely colours you have used Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails