Friday, 13 January 2017

Happy Wishes

This month, Whimsy are releasing the following new stamps and dies:
4 new stamps from Crissy Armstrong
3 new stamps from Lee Holland
2 new stamps from Wee Stamps
2 new stamps from Krista Heij-Barber
3 new stamps from Kirsten Winkelbauer
and finally - 6 new clear stamps and 2 new dies and 1 stencil
All the new products are available to purchase from the Whimsy Stamps shop 


After a lot of deliberation (because amazing release images!) I went with this adorable Mouse with Rose and and and …. did you SEE that sentiment?!?!  It’s the Happy Sayings Die Set and accompanying Happy Sayings stamp set.  Eeek, I am so in love with it.  The set comprises of two sentiment dies, one round and one square and there’s a matching set of stamps that go with it, and the stamps cover pretty much every occasion you would need a sentiment for.  The dies cut beautifully and I didn’t even need to use waxed paper either.  I used my mini Misti to align the sentiment but also stamped without using the Misti and got a perfect stamped impression every time.  I’m SO gonna wear this die and stamp set out! 

bev rochester whimsy mouse with rose

I coloured this little cutie up with copic markers and a few pencils:
Mouse: C3, 1, 0, 00; R20, 00, 0000 and black pencil
Rose: G46, 43, 40 and olive green pencil; R85, 83, 81, RV0000 and mahoany red pencil

bev-rochester-whimsy-mouse-with-rose1

I matted the sentiment die cut onto pale pink card to give it a bit of a pop.  I {Heart} this set so hard.

bev-rochester-whimsy-mouse-with-rose2

I used Maja Design Vintage Romance papers, so pretty.

bev-rochester-whimsy-mouse-with-rose4


The January 2017 release party  has started over in the Whimsy Stamps and Inspirations Facebook group. You can join in for games, fun, and a chance to win Whimsy prizes too. Here is the link to the party event.  To join the release party event, just pop over to the Whimsy group any time between January 11-13, this Wednesday through Friday.

From Monday I’ll be sharing some cards I made for the Maja Design blog as their Guest Designer for January.  Until then, have a fab weekend!

11 comments:

  1. I agree Bev that's a super set and your card showcases it brilliantly. Looking forward to seeing your Maja designs too. Keep snug xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bev what a sweet romantic card design. I like the papers and roses, the sentiment die looks great too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card love the roses Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card Bev, love the shape too, well done on being a gdt for Maja! Stay warm, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bev, shape refers to the card further down, sorry, must be the cold got to my brain :-) Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Card!.. Beautiful Colours. Great Colouring.. and the sentiments is lovely together.. The flowers matches so well with the image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card Bev, you do such beautiful work.

    Lori from Canada

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute image so adorable, loving the sentiment die too , look forward to seeing your maja design cards I absolutely love their papers ( there in my do not cut into stash lol ) hope you have a good weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable card!!! Love your layout, colors and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning love your design and this fab new stamp. Great papers and I love what you have done with the sentiment all gorgeous Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, that image is the cutest! Love the gorgeous papers you've used and the gorgeous card layout. Love the twine loops in the blooms too. Super pretty design. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails