Sunday, 8 January 2017

Fresh Rose

I don’t think I’ve been so excited about digital papers ever, until this months Whimsy Stamps digital release. So, so pretty.  I eventually settled on the Fresh Rose kit (I was like a kid in a sweetie shop trying to chose, I tell ya!).  The sentiment is also from this new digital release – from the Lovely Sentiments set.

bev-rochester-whimy-digi-fresh-rose-&-lovely-sentiments

I popped a Scrapiniec chipboard border from Noor Design under the flowers.  I scaled up the sentiment a little to fit the space.  That’s what I love about digital sentiments, you’re not restricted to size.  I did this in Word – no fancy photo editing software was used.

bev-rochester-whimy-digi-fresh-rose-&-lovely-sentiments1

I used a Tattered Lace die set for the card shape, printed the digi papers onto pearlescent paper (gorgeous!) and layered it all up.  So quick and easy and really effective.  I love how the wood grain worked so well with the shape.

bev-rochester-whimy-digi-fresh-rose-&-lovely-sentiments3

I’m so happy with how this one turned out, I can see me making a lot more shaped cards.

bev-rochester-whimy-digi-fresh-rose-&-lovely-sentiments2

18 comments:

  1. gorgeous tag card, luscious blooms, beautiful chipboard paired with pearls, great label shape patterned paper, everything just so pleasing to the eyes! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous so much detailing Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful! So much detail, gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, love the shape and the flowers.
    Hugs, Chantal S

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Bev this is a stunner. I love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning this is fabulous gorgeous papers Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! It's beautiful Bev.
    Hugs,Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning. Happy and and healthy new year. Oh, and lots of crafting. Smiles. Jan.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! The paper and your project is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Elle est trop trop jolie cette carte!!!! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was absolutely Gorgeous!!.. Beautiful Design and Colours... FAB Design papers.. though.. I don´t think I will ever buy digital stuff.. Beautiful Work!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow that is stunning! Love the dps and shape with the beautiful floral bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous card!!! I love everything about it. . .whom would be head over heals to see this in their mail box. . . I certainly would be!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous Bev. Love the card shape and those blooms, lush! Happy New Year lovely. Wishing you a healthy, happy 2017. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, love the papers and the chipboard border is just fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. love everything about it! so inspiring, Bev. Thank you. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails