Wednesday, 7 December 2016

Cool Ride

Whimsy Stamps is running a Countdown to Christmas on the Whimsy Inspirations Blog. I'm down for two projects during the month of December, and this is my first.



I adored Crissy Armstrong's carousel horses when they were released in rubber a few years back, so was tickled pink to see this one was available in digi format.

Along with this fabulous Cool Ride digi, I have used the Doodled Doily Die and Winter Wishes paper pad.  


I finished the card off with some glittered leaves, a chipboard sentiment which I heat embossed with some sparkly Wow embossing powder for extra bling, and of course the necessary flowers and berries.




12 comments:

  1. Stunning Bev, loving the colours, your colouring is gorgeous as usual too, hope your ok!!!
    hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours and embellishment on your card!
    It is really pretty :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and beautiful card Bev
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous image nd stunning card Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is simply stunning! What a beautiful card with the perfect colors and the perfect added touches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card Bev, your colouring and design are amazing. Beautiful colours and embellies ..just perfect! I love this image and papers sooo much.. Just when I said I am not buying anymore..sweet temptation comes calling...not sure that I will be able to resist. Hugs Marjorie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh! This is truly magical! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card , love all the sparkle xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails