Sunday, 4 December 2016

Christmas Owls

Sometimes I want all the embellies with a coloured image, but I need it done fast.  This Owls on Wreath stamp from Whimsy Stamps fit the bill to perfection.  I think it's the easiest and fastest to colour image I've done to date.

The sweet little sentiment is from the Holiday Mini Sentiments set also from Whimsy Stamps.



I used copic markers to colour this up, with a touch of pencil for the shadows.
Owls: E41, 40, W00;
E59, 57, 55
Holly: G29, YG67, G24, G20
Berries: R29, 24, 22

I'm not 100% sure but think the papers are Inkido - I'm slowly working through the mountain of paper I have been stock-piling.


The velvet poinsettia is from one of those Xmas dec picks, as are the little glittered stars and the berries.  


The edges of the papers have been distressed and gold Stickles added for a bit of extra bling.


6 comments:

  1. Fantastic card and embellishments
    Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute. Love your colouring. Hope all your techie problems are now sorted. Smiles. Jan.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and so so beautiful. Love the vivid colours, your colouring is perfect and the flowers and everything...just perfection. Hugs Marjorie. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, festive and love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those little owls are so sweet , love the poinsettia too xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails