Thursday, 1 December 2016

Big Snowball

A boys card today, using one of the older LOTV stamps.  I think the older LOTV stamps are still the best, each little person had their own character and the lad in this image sure has determination lol.



I coloured the stamp with copic markers:
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000, E93
Blue: T5, B95, 93, 91
Red: R46, 29, 24, 22
Beige: E41, 40, W00

I used Dovecraft papers from a few years ago.  I really love the colours in this pack.


Not a flower in sight, but I did use ribbon, bells, snowflakes and that stinkin' cute little snowman from the new DooHickey Club #12 die kit.  That kit is crammed with the most fantastic dies.  I moan and whinge that you have to pay 6 months in advance to get the kit, but this one was so worth it.


I tried to keep this as simple and understated as possible,  herculean effort for me seeing as I love to overload on the embellishments.


13 comments:

  1. I really love this card Bev....perfect for the 1st December and a very chilly day.Merry Christmas! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card with lovely colours, and the image is so cute :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bev, hope your health is ok. I agree the old LOTV are fantastic. I love the cute and crisp look of your card, the superb colouring, just beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing your inspiration. Hugs Marjorie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that snowman he's just so adorable! Fab card xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. bonjour
    magnifique cette carte ; de superbes papiers, de très jolis détails.
    je suis toujours sous le charme de vos créations.
    je vous souhaite un doux mois de décembre

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Christmas card - love the image, so sweet! Gorgeous colours and love the snowman! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, love the bow.
    Hugs, Chantal S

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your embellishments Bev, no matter how few they are! I like the card too! Just beautiful!

    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails