Friday, 18 November 2016

Grunge Snowflakes

It’s the last day of the November Whimsy Stamps release, so don’t forget to pop across to join in the fun over in the Whimsy Stamps and Inspirations Facebook group and hopefully win a prize.

I made a tag and stamped on the tree from the Grunge Snowflakes stamp set.  Both sentiments are from the Holiday Mini Sentiments stamps. 




I made a poinsettia using the Build a Poinsettia Die set, and tipped the edges of the petals with Silver Starlights paint.  The bird is one I made from a mould and some Martha Stewart clay.  The gorgeous silver berries are from Noor Design.


The grey snowflakes look a bit blurry in the photos, it's the glitter - what a nightmare to get a half decent shot!  I used the Elegant Snowflakes Die set and also the Snowflakes Dies set.  I finished them off with some shiny silver pearls from The Range.




I have loved making cards for this new release, the stamps and dies are amazing.




Back soon with another card .... I've been playing with Foamiran from Noor Design so need to use those up on a card.

17 comments:

  1. Love this Icy sparkly looking card hun, great colours, love that bird, I need to find that mould, lol not heard of that paint stuff either, ohhh so many things I need to check up on, lovely inspiration!!!
    Hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Bev, love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely l like the layout of your card so beautifully presented too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful ! Love all the sparkle and the little bird! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing card, love the snowflakes.
    Hugs, Chantal S

    ReplyDelete


  6. GORGEOUS card Bev !!! Love the sparkle & that sweet little bird. I'm anxiously waiting for your next card with the Foamiran flowers. If you ever have time I sooooo hope you will make a video on how to do them. Everything you do is over the top ...
    hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, so many lovely sparkly things , cute little bird too xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...you are truly amazing❣️❣️❣️ I wish I could learn to be half as good as you are❣️It's beautiful and I wish it was mine!

    🎈Deb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Card!.. So unusual Christmas Colours!!.. Lovely Details.. And So Beautiful.. I love the Poinsettia.. Stunning with the 3D effect.. And with the Silver Pearls on the image... Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Piękna :) Uwielbiam kartki w takiej kolorystyce :) Podziwiam talent i pozdrawiam serdecznie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails