Sunday, 27 November 2016

Foamiran flowers again

Sorry I've been MIA, my computer's motherboard decided to give up the ghost last week and my Photoshop program is on the main PC so the laptop, tablets and phones were useless when it came to photo editing.  Thanks to my clever son-in-law it's all fixed and good as new.

So, this card was made a couple of weeks ago and at last I can blog it.  I've used the fabulous Card Builder Hearts of Love die set.  I'm thinking these sets are designed for the US sized cards, but it worked just fine on my 6 x 6 card.


I've also used the oh so pretty Whimsy Stamps Doodled Doily Die, on which I've mounted a sentiment also from Whimsy Stamps.  I die cut the heart from the Card Builder set from plain pink card then stamped on one of the Whimsy Clearly Vintage Backgrounds stamps in a slightly darker ink for a textured look.  I also stamped the patterned paper with the stamps, this time using Pumice Stone DI.



I'm officially in love with Foamiran, which you can get from Noor Design, along with all the dies, accessories, moulds, stamens, etc.  I could spend days .... days people ..... playing with this stuff and creating the easiest flowers to make that look downright awesome once finished.  All the flowers on this card are handmade by me using Foamiran.  Love, love, love this stuff so hard ♥



Aren't these little flowers just the cutest?  And they take just seconds to make.



Another of those clay birds that I made a few weeks ago.  I made that many I think I was attempting to start an aviary lol.



The leaves are Rosy Owl Varigated Leaves which Noor Design also stocks, and I also popped in a few Prima leaves.  The flowers are made from two die sets - Rosy Owl Flower Dies 1 and Rosy Owl Flower Dies 2.  



The papers are Maja Design, from one of their earlier collections.

A word of warning re Foamiran, once you start on it, you can't stop 

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and flowers hun, I totally agree with you they are so addictive!!! lovely colours on them too, the bird looks awesome again nestled there, hope your ok, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous. Hugs. Jan.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card the flowers are beautiful Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely flowers Bev! you're so right about the foam, its even better than making sugar flowers 'cos it doesnt dry up, but just as addictive! Hope you are keeping well and thanks for the nice comments you left about my beginners flowers :-) Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card beautiful flowers , especially love the deep burgundy ones the colour just really pops on the card, did wonder if you had maybe got lost in a sea of flowers which is why you haven't been blogging lol.card making and anything to do with it is a healthy addiction to have in my book though :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just about to give these Foamiran flowers a go!
    Lets hope they turn out as stunning as yours Bev! Absolutely beautiful card.
    Festive hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bev, Do you have a tutorial to make the foamiran flowers?

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I don't hun, I'm still learning myself :)

      Delete
    2. Do you have any links for tutorials then? LOL!

      Delete
  8. I love making foamiran flowers! I made lots, in different colours, so I always have flowers ready made when I make a card! X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails