Sunday, 9 October 2016

Silver Christmas

I love silver and white for Christmas, throw in a bit of grey and I’m in my happy place.  I picked up this Simple Stories pad from Hobbycraft the other week, it’s crammed full of icy blues and greys.  I also got a few new dies from Noor Design and thought they would be perfect for this card.  The dies are Find It Trading Merry Christmas die and Find It Trading Snowflake Circle die

bev-rochester-find-it-snowflake-circle

The super cute little owl is also from Hobbycraft, as is that gorgeous white and silver twine – they have some canny Christmas goodies in at really reasonable prices so of course I had to indulge Winking smile
I popped in some of those delish Glistening Berries from Noor Design into the arrangement and added some “pop” with leaves die cut from glitter card also from Hobbycraft.  They’ve opened up a new store virtually on my doorstep, so between that and The Range I’m in crafty nirvana. 

bev-rochester-find-it-snowflake-circle1

I made the pine branches by finely cutting a strip of grey card and twisting it around a piece of wire then coating it with glossy accents and twinklets.  I got this idea from the amazingly talented Pamellia Johnson, her work is just stunning.

bev-rochester-find-it-snowflake-circle5

I’m so glad I bought a few of these pads, they are going to get a lot of use

bev-rochester-find-it-snowflake-circle2

19 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning! But how dangerous, to live so close to Hobbycraft and The Range. My nearest branches of each are around half an hour's drive away, so I don't just pop in, I wait until I really need something. It's safer that way!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow stunning card, love all the details

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card , love all the sparkly bits and that little owl is fab, looks like I need a trip to hobbycraft ! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card!!! Love the lace, the colors, everything. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply stunning Bev! LIke JAne I have more than 40 miles to travel to my nearwest Range and Hobbycraft - probably very lucky for me ... lol! Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, was für eine edle Karte
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolut beautiful Bev.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Bev. Love this card. I just like white and silver. Always looks elegant. Thank heavens l live in a small village, otherwise l would never be home,lol. Have a good week. Hugs. Jan.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh Bev you have the layers and embellishments things down to perfection. Stunning absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  10. bonjour, elle est de toute beauté cette carte, bravo !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Utterly stunning! I love it to bits!! Gorgeous colour palette and such beautiful embellies and new dies! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for sharing your beautiful silver card Bev. Cutest little owl, gorgeous dies and embellishments to just make it ZING. Hugs, Marjorie XXX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous and elegant. The colorway is beautiful and one of my favorite. Dangerous to live near a favorite store and lucky for me that I've never heard of those two and that the nearest one is about a hour away.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So stunning beautiful !!.
    Mvg Gina Belgium

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails