Friday, 14 October 2016

In my backyard

It’s the last day of the October Whimsy Stamps release, so don’t forget to pop across to join in the fun over in the Whimsy Stamps and Inspirations Facebook group and hopefully win a prize.


I’ve used another Clearly set for today’s card, this one is called In my backyard.  Once again I’ve used that gorgeous Winter Wishes paper pad and matching Winter Wishes Enamel Dots, the colours are divine.   I layered up Double Scallop Layered Doily die behind the image.


14th - Bev - In my backyard, paper, dots



I coloured up the image with copic markers
Snowmen: C1, 0, 00; C9, 7, 5; BG15, 13, 10; R46, 24, 14; G29, 24, 20; E42, 41, 40
Lighthouse: W7, 5, 3, 1, 0, 00; YR07, 31, 30; R46, 24, 14
Trees: G29, 24, 21, 20


bev-rochester-whimsy-clearly-in-my-backyard1



Hope you’ve been inspired by all the fab creations that have been posted on the Whimsy Stamps facebook page.


bev-rochester-whimsy-clearly-in-my-backyard3

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Bev, love your snowmen and their colouring. Embellishments are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning stamp just loving this love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bev. How do you manage such wonderful colouring? Love the card, my sort of colours. Have a feed weekend. Hugs. Jan. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors! What is the lace die that you used on the inside of your card?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pamela. It's a Johanna Sheen die http://www.joannasheen.com/craft-supplies/cutting-dies/signature-dies/signature-dies-corners-edges-and-ribbons/signature-dies-isobel-lace-border-sd231/

      Delete
  6. Absolutely beautiful card! I so love the lace too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card as always, and the image is so cute. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails