Wednesday, 26 October 2016

Dolly December

Another pastel Christmas card from me – I’d forgotten just how much I love pink and grey together.  And super cute Dolly December from Whimsy Stamps was made for pink and grey!  I coloured her up with a combination of copic markers and pencils, sorry no list of colours today, I just grabbed pencils willy nilly to get the shades to match the paper.

The sentiment is from the Holiday Ticket Sentiments set, also from Whimsy Stamps, and the paper is First Edition Christmas Promise - this pad is sublime ♥

bev-rochester-whimsy-dolly-december

I love her hair, so pretty.

bev-rochester-whimsy-dolly-december1

I think the fresh white flowers work so well with the pastel background.

bev-rochester-whimsy-dolly-december3

Another Xmas card done Smile


bev-rochester-whimsy-dolly-december2

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful colour combo dearie. Another adorable and stunning card. Hope you're ok. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute is your image your creation is simply gorgeous as always take care x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation Bev. What a darling image ... Love that beautiful trim & how you make everything flow together so perfectly... You're certainly the queen of card making ...
    hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stamp and your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! The image...the flowers...excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's absolut beautiful. Love your coloring.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was so excited when I saw your card with this stamp because I just got it, but am super disappointed you didn't list any Copic colors. I am still learning how to color with my copics & really depend on the help from experts like yourself because you color so beautifully. This card is darling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry you're super disappointed Joyce, but sometimes I like to create just for the love of it without having to try to remember everything and this was one of those cards. This image took me hours to colour because I mainly used pencils and kept on adding and building the colours till I was happy with the result, and really just used the usual copic colours for the skin. It's rare that I don't list the colours and feel really bad that you're so disappointed.

      Delete
  8. What a gorgeous card Bev.. beautiful colouring on this super cutie stamp and all the amazing trimmings in your fabulous style. I love it, thanks for sharing.Hugs Marjorie. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another stunner!! Such an eclectic mix of wonderful things absolutely beautifully pulled together to get this amazing result!! Best wishes Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! Wonderful colours too! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails